Montrail Storm GTX

Literally the best boot I've ever owned! After 30…

Price Paid: £80

Literally the best boot I've ever owned!

After 30 years of hiking I just wished I'd bought a half a dozen pairs at £80 to see me through the rest of mountaineering career!

The grippiest soles, the most comfortable innards, totally waterproof and a joy to wear from day one...Why oh why did Montrail stop producing them ? Can't get a 2nd pair (now that mine are nearly dead after 15 years of loyal service) for love nor money.

They've conquered 15 Monro's (in all conditions) , been to the Pyrenees (to 3000m) and the Dolomites as well. All that in amongst walking my Springer every day. Because I refuse to give up on them and because no one has ever produced anything anywhere near as good, mine have just completed the 211 miles from the North Wales coast from Llanfairfechen to 3 Cliffs Bay on the Gower (even though they've not got much left in the tank) and they're still refusing to die.

Please, please Montrail start up the machine and reproduce your crowning moment!!! Your running shoe business needs I understand but too few people ever experienced that fabulous boot that was the Montrail Storm GTX!

What a boot!!!!

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Storm GTX versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Storm GTX. Read all reviews »

Montrail Men's Storm GTX

The Men's Storm GTX has been discontinued.

The Montrail Men's Storm GTX is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 3, 2006 at Moosejaw.