Help ID this Moss Tent Works Camden Main label.. Didn't…

Source: Out of the Thrift store Dumpster.

Summary

Help ID this Moss Tent Works Camden Main label..

Pros

• Help ID this Moss Tent Works Camden Main label..

Cons

• UNK

Didn't know what section to post this.

I found this fairly beaten Moss two hoop pole tent, no poles small fly with the recognized tan Moss rip stop material. Dark brown floor and pole sleeves, top is a lighter tan than the fly blue doors and White YKK zippers.

It has been stored improperly so you can only guess what it looks and smells like.

Never the less of all the years i have done Moss Tent research i have never come across this particular style label Printed on a thin cotton material, my thought but i could be wrong is very early if not the first Moss label or one off??

I do plan on trying to fabricate some poles to get it set up.

Right now it's hanging on the fence gagging the outside world..

MOSS.jpg

Hi Ramseybella. As soon as I get a hold of Alicia, we'll move this out of gear reviews and over into the forums (probably "Gear Selection.")

Thanks for sharing this rare Moss tent find, Ramseybella. Very cool! I actually can't move your review here directly to a forum post, but if you go and repost it under Gear Repair and Maintenance, I can then remove this post (though I hope you'll come back and review the tent after using it). http://www.trailspace.com/forums/gear-repair/