Mountain Hardwear 3 Person Tent

We have a 3 person Mountain Hardwear, 3-season tent,…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Summary

We have a 3 person Mountain Hardwear, 3-season tent, that we got in 2010. It is great. Very comfortable in all kinds of weather, roomy for 2 large people. I recommend it to all my friends.

Tent was comfortable, kept us dry. Nice screen for admiring the night sky, good size pockets for storing flashlights and glasses. Made of very durable, breathable fabric. The sage green is a nice color for the woods.

Pros

• Breathable fabric, yet kept us dry in the rain. Comfortable size
  • Good in warm and cool weather

Cons

• Door openings could have been a little larger.

Used 3 times since 2010 in cool and rainy weather, down in the low 40s.  Tent was comfortable with very little condensation. We are large people, 180-240 lbs and find the tent comfortable to sleep in.

It kept the rain water out, while others in our group had water collect in the bottom of their tents. It was a little difficult to get in and out of though.

Nice screen for admiring the night sky. Good size pockets for storing flashlights and glasses. Made of very durable, breathable fabric. The sage green is a nice color for the woods.

I recommend it to all my friends. Great tent!

Mountain Hardwear 3 Person Tent

No price on record.

The Mountain Hardwear 3 Person Tent is not available from the stores we monitor.