Mountain Hardwear Compressor Pant

Weight 1 lb 5 oz / 592 g
Inseam 32 in / 81 cm
Body Fabric 20D Nylon Rip
Insulation Thermic Micro™

I can't recommend these enough. Awesome pant!!! I'm…

Price Paid: retail

I can't recommend these enough. Awesome pant!!!

I'm a avid outdoorsman and spend a lot of time in the backcountry. I do most of backpacking in the winter and have tested these pants to the max. They have never failed me. I've gone through many different brands and types of clothing and these are the best pants for staying warm.

I don't recommend hiking or climbing in them unless it is very very cold because they are very warm.

Although I tend to chill relatively easily, I've used…

Fabric: Fifteen-denier nylon
Fill: ThermicMicro™ polyester

Although I tend to chill relatively easily, I've used these pants on several trips when temps were in the upper 20's to low 30's, and have found them to be quite comfortable. The side zips make them easy to put on and take off, even with heavy boots, and if you overheat, you can open them up and vent. I use them primarily for lounging around camp, and to sleep in, thus allowing me to carry a lighter sleeping bag.

Reasonably ample zippered pockets with fleece lining provide secure storage and a touch of luxury.

Visit Mountain Hardwear's Compressor Pant page.

Enjoy lightweight, compressible warmth on your backcountry adventures in the synthetic-insulated Mountain Hardwear Compressor pants for men.

Mountain Hardwear: Men's Compressor Pant: Lightweight and highly compressible, this insulated backcountry overpant has reinforced seat and knees for durability in ice and snow. New fabric Adjustable elastic waist Reinforced seat and knees protect against abrasion Full side zip legs for ventilation and quick changes

- Mountain Hardwear

CLOSEOUTS . Mountain Hardwear Compressor pants are filled with super lightweight, Thermic Microfill insulation for an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio. They also compress down small, leaving more room in your pack. Available Colors: GRILL, BLACK, BLACK. Sizes: 2XL, M, L, XL, XS, S, 3XL.

- Sierra Trading Post

Like a cozy winter jacket for your legs, the Mountain Hardwear Men's Compressor Pants offer the ultimate in lightweight, compressible warmth for cold-weather trips in the backcountry. Made from 20-denier nylon fabric, these synthetic insulated pants are stuffed with Thermic Micro and have reinforced panels of abrasion-resistant nylon at the knees and seat. While they are not waterproof, unlike down they will provide some insulation when wet. An adjustable waist gives you a snug fit that will easily accommodate base layers and Velcro tabs at the cuffs help keep the snow out of your boots. Two front zippered pockets store small essentials and 2 full-length zippers at the sides allow for easy on and off over your boots. From alpine climbing in CO to a featherlight ascent up a peak in Chile, the Mountain Hardwear Compressor Pants for men will help you shed pack weight without sacrificing warmth.

- Altrec Outdoors