Mountain Hardwear Down Upgrade

I have had the Upgrade for several years and love…

Price Paid: $120 ?

I have had the Upgrade for several years and love it. This bag make an excellent summer bag for me; to about 40 deg. I also have another 20 deg down Mountain Hardwear bag I use for spring and fall; to about 25 deg.

It is very convenient and easy to zip the two together for even colder temperatures. I have used them both together to about 10 deg very comfortably.

I can't remember what I paid for this bag, but it has been worth every penny.

This bag is easily a good buy. It is somewhat narrow…

Design: mummy
Fill: 650 fill down
Temperature Rating: 40 degrees farenheight
Weight: about 2 pounds

This bag is easily a good buy. It is somewhat narrow but not too much to the point where you cannot change clothes. The shell fabric does not rip like many light weight sleeping bags.

As for performance, I have used this bag in temperatures of 35 degrees and have had a comfortable night. I recently purchased a Mountain Hardwear Lamina -30 degree bag and it mates with it nice and makes it as warm as an inferno.

The bad thing about this bag is that the stuff sack is too large for the bag, but this can be solved by buying an eight by six stuff sack from campmor.com, which is also the place I purchased it from. This is easily the most rugged bag I own and I will be using it for years to come.