Mountain Hardwear Ellinor Capri

Weight 9.9 oz / 280 g
Inseam Length 22 in / 56 cm
Body Fabric Switchback Plus™

LOVE these pants! I bought these for rock climbing…

Fabric: switchback plus--4 way stretch

LOVE these pants! I bought these for rock climbing and haven't been disappointed. They are so stretchy and comfortable, no binding, no creeping; you hardly even feel them!

They are a flattering fit and with the drawstring waist you can totally adjust the fit. Zip pockets are a must so your keys or watch doesn't get lost while climbing or hiking. Mountain Hardwear continues to fit as they are sized as expected.

Bought a pair for my daughter as well, and she loves them too. I am actually buying another pair for myself in black as they are nice enough to wear anywhere--work, shopping, hiking, climbing, travel, dinner out. The rawhide is very light colored and does tend to take on more noticeable dirt, but scrubs out with a little effort. The perfect capri!