men's
Weight 8.2 oz / 232 g
Inseam 32 in / 81 cm
Body Fabric Ark™ Ripstop 2.5
Laminate Material DRY.Q™ Core

I was looking for a lightweight windproof/waterproof…

Fabric: Conduit Silk Laminate

I was looking for a lightweight windproof/waterproof jacket and pant, and I went to my local outdoor store and they recommended these.

At first, I was a bit weary with the build quality because it is very thin and very light, but trust me, do not worry about this because I took the combination skiing with me as my outermost layer and it did excellent, even though I had a couple big tumbles (let's face it, who doesn't).

One of the things that I love about this product is that on the pant, at the bottom there is about 5 inches of zipper and velcro, so you can get it over ski boots or other bulky things. Another thing is that this fits very well over other clothing. When I go to school in the morning, I put this over my sweatshirt as another layer, and it keeps me nice and toasty warm. So I can wear my sweatshirt around campus and when I get ready to leave, I get it out of my locker.

About the waterproofness, I was stuck in a monumental downpour a couple of weeks ago, and I was dry as a bone. The breathability is great, it has pit zips. Everything about this jacket/pant combo is great, and they look very good together!