Mountain Hardwear Epic Pant

Weight 8.2 oz / 232 g
Inseam 32 in / 81 cm
Body Fabric Ark™ Ripstop 2.5
Laminate Material DRY.Q™ Core

I was looking for a lightweight windproof/waterproof…

Fabric: Conduit Silk Laminate

I was looking for a lightweight windproof/waterproof jacket and pant, and I went to my local outdoor store and they recommended these.

At first, I was a bit weary with the build quality because it is very thin and very light, but trust me, do not worry about this because I took the combination skiing with me as my outermost layer and it did excellent, even though I had a couple big tumbles (let's face it, who doesn't).

One of the things that I love about this product is that on the pant, at the bottom there is about 5 inches of zipper and velcro, so you can get it over ski boots or other bulky things. Another thing is that this fits very well over other clothing. When I go to school in the morning, I put this over my sweatshirt as another layer, and it keeps me nice and toasty warm. So I can wear my sweatshirt around campus and when I get ready to leave, I get it out of my locker.

About the waterproofness, I was stuck in a monumental downpour a couple of weeks ago, and I was dry as a bone. The breathability is great, it has pit zips. Everything about this jacket/pant combo is great, and they look very good together!

Visit Mountain Hardwear's Epic Pant page.

CLOSEOUTS . Even rainstorms of mythical proportions are no match for the lightweight Mountain Hardwear Epic pants, equipped with fully seam-sealed, waterproof breathable Dry.Q Core construction. Available Colors: BLACK. Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL.

- Sierra Trading Post

Stay dry in a deluge with the Mountain Hardwear Men's Epic Pants. Fully waterproof and fully breathable DryQ keeps you dry, inside and out. Comfortable elastic waist and ankles zips for easy on/off round out this lightweight rain pant.

- Altrec Outlet

Description of Mountain Hardwear Epic PantIn 1993, a small group of people who had weathered years in the outdoor industry decided to get together and form Mountain Hardwear. In addition to working in the outdoor industry, the Mountain Hardwear founders were avid outdoors people themselves Mountain Hardwear has always focused on bringing radical thinking to the gear they make. Thats why they have a section in our website that talks about the innovation theyve built into their products. Keep them dry this fully waterproof shell keeps rain on the outside. The breathable Conduit laminate allows their body vapor to escape, so theyll stay dry on the inside, too. Abrasion-resistant nylon shell is lightweight and longwearing.FeaturesPartial elastic waist for comfortArticulated knees for mobility9 ankle zips for easy onoff

- US Outdoor Store

The Mountain Hardwear Epic Pant is a multipurpose rain pant, for everything from cycling in the rain to sledding at the mountain. Partial elastic waist for comfort Articulated knees for mobility 9 inch ankle zips for easy on/off

- OMCgear