Mountain Hardwear Mesa Convertible Pant

I like to have the convertible type pants in the summer/fall…

I like to have the convertible type pants in the summer/fall time, because I like the versatility of being able to wear shorts but if the trail gets "thick" to put on some pants. That's why I chose convertibles. These pants are very comfortable and are very easy to find a good fit.

One of the best features to me is the microfiber lined waist-band and integrated belt. My previous pants did not have this and what a difference it makes after about 10 miles. It prevents the pack hipbelt from causing the pants cord/elastic from digging into your skin.

There are two front pockets, two "butt" pockets and two cargo pockets which allow for good storage. The thing I like the best is that the bottom cuff of the legs has a cinch-cord to allow you to tighten or loosen them based on the terrain you are mucking through. I am a big fan and would recommend to a friend.

If you've owned or used a Mountain Hardwear Men's Mesa Convertible Pant, please share your experience.