Mountain Hardwear Nemesis Jacket

This is an incredibly versatile piece. It's my fall…

Fabric: Schoeller NanoSphere and Artic Fleece

This is an incredibly versatile piece. It's my fall jacket (and will be my spring one too), and I use it in the winter when I'm cross country skiing on a warm day. I've found it very mobile and ventilated with the fleece part of the jacket, but the Schoeller NanoSphere on the shoulders and arms of the jacket have proven more than enough protection in a light drizzle.

I also own a generic EMS polyester jacket with a DWR finish and I find I only use this piece instead when it's very windy.

Overall I would recommend this jacket as a great alternative to a full softshell when extreme weather protection isn't necessary like some laminate softshell (The North Face Apex jackets and the Mountain Hardware Conduit Softshell) because it's far more breathable.

Mountain Hardwear Nemesis Jacket

The Nemesis Jacket has been discontinued.

The Mountain Hardwear Nemesis Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

"Lazy. And Damn Good Looking"—Meet Andy, Backpacker, Geographer, Reviewer of the Month

Black Diamond Women's First Light Hoody Review