I bought this bag after realizing I was a cold sleeper…
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $399
I bought this bag after realizing I was a cold sleeper even in the summer. I wanted something to keep me warm all year out in the wilderness. I definitely found it with this bag! Lightweight, soft, 850 down fill, easy zippers, and great hood.
- packs down super small!
- Great fitting draft collar
- Lofts quickly after being removed from stuff sack
- Great for backpacking
- Only one color, purple
Very lofty bag, so puffy and soft!
Kept me warm up in Summerland.
I love this bag! Super soft and warm and zippers actually are a breeze to get in and out of bag in the middle of the night. Great hood, actually fits my head like it should. Nice stowaway pocket for phone or MP3 or tissues. Packs down small. I won't need any other bag!
I am 5'2" and I bought the Regular length bag and I have plenty of room in this bag. The length inside is 70".
I used this bag in temperatures of 30°F and above so far.
- Temperature rating is 15°F/-14°C
- Weight is 2 pounds
- Shape: women's performance mummy cut
- Insulation: Q Shield Down 850-Fill
- Bag Shell- Filament Weave 10D
- Bag Fill Type- DOWN
- Retail Price $500
- This bag has advanced treatment applied that resists heat robbing moisture and retains maximum loft in damp conditions.
This bag sells as an Alpine Climbing bag.