Mountain Hardwear Pinnacle Jacket

For the last 3 years this is my go-to jacket. It is…

For the last 3 years this is my go-to jacket. It is almost always with me when I go into the woods and the few times I don't bring it, I wish I had. It keeps me dry in pounding rain, warm in driving winds. The chest pockets are perfect for small items like sunglasses or cell phones. The front pockets sit above a hip belt and are easily accessible.

The one aspect keeping this from being a 5 out of 5 is the hood. It is large and designed to fit a helmet which is does. The downside to this is for the majority of time I use it I'm not wearing a helmet which requires it to be tightened down quite a bit. The drawstrings to do this are not as accessible as you might like, but still manageable with gloves on.

Overall, this is a great jacket and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Mountain Hardwear Pinnacle Jacket

The Pinnacle Jacket has been discontinued.

The Mountain Hardwear Pinnacle Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

Rab Men's Vapour-Rise Guide Jacket Review