Mountain Hardwear Power Stretch Zip T

men's
Weight 11.2 oz / 317 g
Center Back Length 28 in / 71 cm
Body Fabric Polartec® Power Stretch®

I am 6'0", 175 lbs. and the size reviewed is a men's…

Fabric: Polartec Power Stretch

I am 6'0", 175 lbs. and the size reviewed is a men's large.

I originally found the Mountain Hardwear Power Stretch Zip T at a local outdoor store in a women's small while shopping with my girlfriend. I liked the fabric and the way it looked so I went home and ordered one online after purchasing one for her. It came in about a week later.

My initial impression was that it looked and felt like it was sure worth the money I paid for it. That soon changed when I put it on. WOW! It is easily worth twice the price I paid for it. It functions as well as it looks and feels. I love that it is reversible although I usually wear it with the fleece inside.

The Polartec Power Stretch is very soft and it even has some slight water repellency to it. I have worn the Power Stretch Zip T in everything from a continued freezing drizzle to the dead of winter and each and every time I was more than pleased with its performance.

Standing through a freezing drizzle watching a football game it kept me warm and didn't even get soaked. It kept me warmer under my Marmot Precip Jacket in sub-freezing temperatures than a buddy who had a $300 The North Face winter coat. I take this jacket every time I go backpacking or anytime I think it might just get cold enough to wear it. Since buying the Power Stretch Zip T I look for any excuse to wear it.

I love this jacket and have since ordered another just in case anything ever happens to my beloved Power Stretch Zip T.

Visit Mountain Hardwear's Men's Power Stretch Zip T page.

An expedition weight baselayer designed to withstand the rigors of mountaineering, alpine climbing, or a day of hard-line skiing, the Mountain Hardwear Power Stretch Zip T for Men will keep you insulated and dry with its outstanding moisture wicking properties and quick dry Polartec PowerStretch fabric. Built with a 12" front zip for easy on & off and added ventilation, the Power Stretch Zip T is reversible for longevity in the field.

- Altrec Outdoors refers to the men's version

Description of Mountain Hardwear Power Stretch Zip TeeIn 1993, a small group of people who had weathered years in the outdoor industry decided to get together and form Mountain Hardwear. In addition to working in the outdoor industry, the Mountain Hardwear founders were avid outdoors people themselves Mountain Hardwear has always focused on bringing radical thinking to the gear they make. Thats why they have a section in our website that talks about the innovation theyve built into their products. Reversible wear fleece side insmooth side out as a heavyweight baselayer. Or wear as a mid-layer with smooth side in to slide easily over a lightweight baselayer. Contrast stitching on fleece side gives the garment a distinct look and thumb loops improve performance.Features12 front zip3 stand up collarReversibleFlat-lock seams for comfortThumb loops at cuffs for added warmthImported

- US Outdoor Store refers to the men's version

An expedition weight baselayer designed to withstand the rigors of mountaineering, alpine climbing, or a day of hard-line skiing, the Mountain Hardwear Power Stretch Zip T for Men will keep you insulated and dry with its outstanding moisture wicking properties and quick dry Polartec® PowerStretch® fabric. Built with a 12 front zip for easy on & off and added ventilation, the Power Stretch Zip T is reversible for longevity in the field.

- GearX.com refers to the men's version

For cozy alpine insulation, you need the Mountain Hardwear Power Stretch Zip T. Soft and durable Polartec(R) Power Stretch(R) fleece keeps you warm as temperatures drop and the air gets thinner! 12 in front zip 3 in stand up collar Reversible Flat-lock seams for comfort Thumb loops at cuffs for added warmth

- OMCgear refers to the men's version