Designed for the multi-sport user, the Bebop and Riff will accommodate a range of contents and uses, like fast hiking, mountain biking, travel, and other pack activities where light weight is a priority. The Riff is a simplified, smaller, lighter version of the Bebop, constructed entirely out of 100 D siliconized Cordura with a single vertical zip to access its main compartment.

Hydration hydration-compatible
Cargo capacity 900 cubic inches
Weight 15 oz.

Make sure what exactly you will be using this pack…

Make sure what exactly you will be using this pack for before you buy it. I bought this pack for a 5 day trip down the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon. It was perfect for that (Camelbak, sunscreen, camera and phone).

I have now used it as my primary day hike pack, it works fine because I do not typically pack a lot of gear on a day hike. The last time I took it out I had my food for the day, my ENO hammock and water, even with the hammock it did the job, for how little it is I am always surprised how much you can fit into it. Mesh side pockets are the only downfall, if it is full of gear (I've had a few Nalgenes fall out while hiking).

Overall great day pack!