Mountain Hardwear Sarpa Pant

My new go-to soft shell pants!!!!Value packed....Perfect…

Summary

My new go-to soft shell pants!!!!Value packed....Perfect stretch and features well thought out.

After considering many other brands and styles I decided I would wait for my purchase. As luck would have it I stopped by our new Mountain Hardwear outlet store in Colorado on a whim. I found a pair of Sarpas on sale for 30% off and if I sign up for membership another 10% off, so I paid a whopping $40.76 for them.

After wearing them for two outings in snow and 60mph winds I can not express how happy I am with them. The fit is on the snug side but they stretch with your every movement. I find myself reaching for them as my go to 14er pants in Colorado's, ever changing weather conditions.

You can get more expensive pant and better materials, but for the value and features it's a homerun.

I was at first apprehensive to purchase these. I knew…

Fabric: TufStretch Thermal

I was at first apprehensive to purchase these. I knew the MH made good gear, but these were new, not reviewed much, or at all anywhere, and were fairly cheap. But after getting them, I knew I made the right decision.

First thing I want to point out is the fit. I am 6'2", 170 lbs. and a size Medium fits perfectly. I was worried that they would be to short, but they fall right to the top of the foot, and the waist if perfectly snug.

The next thing is the actual construction itself. The fabric is perfectly water-resistant, and windproof yet still very breathable. And the soft pile-fleece interior makes them super warm.

Fleece lined pockets, and zipped ankles make this one of the best pieces of clothing I've bought.

On Sale. Free Shipping. Mountain Hardwear Men's Sarpa Pant FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Men's Sarpa Pant Micro-Chamois-lined waist with an adjustable webbing belt for a comfortable, chafe-free fit Suspender loops at waist Articulated knees Zip hand and thigh pockets Ankle zips with snap for fit adjustments SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear Men's Sarpa Pant Average Weight: 1 lb 3 oz / 533 g Inseam: 30, 32, 34in. / 76, 81, 86 cm Body: TufStretch Thermal Doubleweave (58% nylon, 31% polyester, 11% elastane)

Mountain Hardwear: Men's Sarpa Pant: Reliable protection: Highly abrasion resistant with a reinforced scuff guard, micro-chamois waist for comfort and four way stretch for long strides or an unexpected scramble. Lightweight, fleecy inner cuts the chill on cold days. Micro-Chamois-lined waist with an adjustable webbing belt for a comfortable, chafe-free fit Suspender loops at waist Articulated knees Zip hand and thigh pockets Ankle zips with snap for fit adjustments Imported

- Mountain Hardwear

Description of Mountain Hardwear Sarpa PantIn 1993, a small group of people who had weathered years in the outdoor industry decided to get together and form Mountain Hardwear. In addition to working in the outdoor industry, the Mountain Hardwear founders were avid outdoors people themselves Mountain Hardwear has always focused on bringing radical thinking to the gear they make. Thats why they have a section in our website that talks about the innovation theyve built into their products. Reliable protection Highly abrasion resistant with a reinforced scuff guard, micro-chamois waist for comfort and four way stretch for long strides or an unexpected scramble. Lightweight, fleecy inner cuts the chill on cold days.FeaturesMicro-Chamois-lined waist with an adjustable webbing belt for a comfortable, chafe-free fitSuspender loops at waistArticulated kneesZip hand and thigh pocketsAnkle zips with snap for fit adjustmentsImported

- US Outdoor Store

Pull on the Mountain Hardwear Sarpa Pant for your next snow-ridden alpine ascent. A fleece liner and micro-fleece-lined waist maximize comfort when you're dangling off a cliff face in a glacial breeze. Articulated knees allow full movement for the most acrobatic moves, while ankle zips and snap fit adjustments let you seal off your boots. The four-way-stretch fabric has a durable nylon face that doesn't mind when you brush up against rock and ice, a DWR coating to deal with light precip, and a brushed interior for against-the-skin comfort.

The Mountain Hardwear Sarpa pants offer reliable protection. The soft-shell fabric is highly abrasion resistant with stretch comfort and lightweight fleecy lining to cut the chill on cold days. TufStretch(TM) Thermal soft-shell fabric resists abrasion, wind and water, and breathes well when you're striding and scrambling; 4-way stretch ensures mobility. Bonded, brushed lining fabric wicks moisture away from the body and adds warmth. Fixed waistband with zip fly and snap closure; Micro-Chamois(TM) lining with an adjustable webbing belt provides a comfortable chafe-free fit. Suspender loops at waist (suspenders not included). Articulated knees enhance mobility. Ankle zippers and cuff drawcords add versatile fit options; reinforced scuff guards protect pants from abrasion. Mountain Hardwear Sarpa pants have 2 hand pockets and 1 cargo pocket with slim, reverse-coil zippers.