Mountain Hardwear Sarpa Pant

My new go-to soft shell pants!!!!Value packed....Perfect…

Summary

My new go-to soft shell pants!!!!Value packed....Perfect stretch and features well thought out.

After considering many other brands and styles I decided I would wait for my purchase. As luck would have it I stopped by our new Mountain Hardwear outlet store in Colorado on a whim. I found a pair of Sarpas on sale for 30% off and if I sign up for membership another 10% off, so I paid a whopping $40.76 for them.

After wearing them for two outings in snow and 60mph winds I can not express how happy I am with them. The fit is on the snug side but they stretch with your every movement. I find myself reaching for them as my go to 14er pants in Colorado's, ever changing weather conditions.

You can get more expensive pant and better materials, but for the value and features it's a homerun.

I was at first apprehensive to purchase these. I knew…

Fabric: TufStretch Thermal

I was at first apprehensive to purchase these. I knew the MH made good gear, but these were new, not reviewed much, or at all anywhere, and were fairly cheap. But after getting them, I knew I made the right decision.

First thing I want to point out is the fit. I am 6'2", 170 lbs. and a size Medium fits perfectly. I was worried that they would be to short, but they fall right to the top of the foot, and the waist if perfectly snug.

The next thing is the actual construction itself. The fabric is perfectly water-resistant, and windproof yet still very breathable. And the soft pile-fleece interior makes them super warm.

Fleece lined pockets, and zipped ankles make this one of the best pieces of clothing I've bought.

Mountain Hardwear Sarpa Pant

currently retails for:

The Mountain Hardwear Sarpa Pant is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 29, 2014 at Moosejaw.

If you're looking for a new soft shell pant, check out the best reviewed current models.