Mountain Hardwear Super Wicked Shirt

This is an awesome shirt. I have worn it only once…

Fabric: Koolknit™ : 70D, 100% polyester knit. 34 x 49 thread count. Lightweight and breathable. Dries quickly with a wicking finish. UPF 35 sun protection, 3.47 oz./sq. yd.

This is an awesome shirt. I have worn it only once so far. Temps were in the low 60s and highs in the mid 70s. I hiked 10 1/2 miles with an Osprey Atmos 50 pack (total packed weight 28lbs) the first day and the only time the shirt got wet was during a 12 min rain. When I began to heat up I just unzipped the zipper for more ventilation. The material wicked sweat very well and once it was wet from a quick rain, the shirt dried in minutes.

I would recommend this shirt to everyone. I am sure the Wicked Tee will have the same results being that it is made of the same material only without the collar. I have been wearing the Patagonia silk weight-T and it did not perform as well as the Mt. Hardwear Super Wicked Shirt. The Patagonia shirt once wet never dried until several minutes after I had stopped hiking. BUY ONE! YOU'LL LOVE IT!

Mountain Hardwear Super Wicked Shirt

The Super Wicked Shirt has been discontinued.

The Mountain Hardwear Super Wicked Shirt is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new short sleeve performance top, check out the best reviewed current models.

Congratulations, Top Gear Reviewers of 2016