Mountain Hardwear Super Wicked Shirt

This is an awesome shirt. I have worn it only once…

Fabric: Koolknit™ : 70D, 100% polyester knit. 34 x 49 thread count. Lightweight and breathable. Dries quickly with a wicking finish. UPF 35 sun protection, 3.47 oz./sq. yd.

This is an awesome shirt. I have worn it only once so far. Temps were in the low 60s and highs in the mid 70s. I hiked 10 1/2 miles with an Osprey Atmos 50 pack (total packed weight 28lbs) the first day and the only time the shirt got wet was during a 12 min rain. When I began to heat up I just unzipped the zipper for more ventilation. The material wicked sweat very well and once it was wet from a quick rain, the shirt dried in minutes.

I would recommend this shirt to everyone. I am sure the Wicked Tee will have the same results being that it is made of the same material only without the collar. I have been wearing the Patagonia silk weight-T and it did not perform as well as the Mt. Hardwear Super Wicked Shirt. The Patagonia shirt once wet never dried until several minutes after I had stopped hiking. BUY ONE! YOU'LL LOVE IT!