Mountain Hardwear Synchro Jacket - Women's

Recently purchased the Women's Synchro because I have…

Fabric: Nylonpoly
Fill: n/a

Recently purchased the Women's Synchro because I have been looking for a decent softshell (but as a grad student been hesitant to pay $200) and a local store had a 50% off sale on it. I just couldn't pass that up.

I wore it running this morning, it was chilly outside (around 32 degrees), and it kept me nice and toasty - I was sweating but never would have known it, the material wicks away moisture and "breathes" well. The inside is nice and soft against the skin, and the construction seems to be solid (I guess I have yet to find this out).

I also have yet to find out how truly water resistant it is, since all I've worn it in has been a light drizzle (it did just fine). The cut is pretty slim, and I found it to be a bit snug at the hip, but it moves nicely.

I can't wait to take it out backpacking!!!

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Synchro Jacket versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 13 reviews for other versions of the Synchro Jacket. Read all reviews »