Mountain Hardwear Tech Trilogy Jacket - Men's

Great fit, great craftsmanship. Pretty water resistant.

Fabric: Gore Windstopper, Fleece, Powershield,
Price Paid: 180

Great fit, great craftsmanship. Pretty water resistant. Blocks the wind. Looks very cool. I did not find it to be very warm, especially where the softshell portions are in the shoulders. At 45 deg. with yes, only a tee underneath, I felt a chill on the shoulers and arms. Also, it's pretty stiff, maybe with more wear it would be softer. I returned it. It's a nice light jacket, but for the cash, I would want more warmth.

This is hands down the most versatile, envied good…

Fabric: gore windstop
Price Paid: $215 (3 years ago)

This is hands down the most versatile, envied good looking piece of outerware i have ever owned. The fleece laminated Gore-tex with a long sleeve thermal polypro gets me by in Faribanks at 10 degrees while cross-country skiing and you never, ever feel the wind, especially when you zip the collar up. Also, it is bomber for skydiving in chilly weather and performs 100% windproof at 120 mph.

Just don't let your wife try it.

ps: After three years and three washes it still looks beautiful. I just bought its vest version on ebay for $91 and bought a second used one for my brother for $100 also on ebay. I would spend $300 knowing what I know now.