Mountain Hardwear Terra Shell Jacket

I literally never leave home without it. This jacket…

Fabric: Conduit
Fill: n/a

I literally never leave home without it. This jacket is incredible. It packs down to nothing, I use it along with my REI ultralight pants and that is my outerwear for nearly any excursion. It weighs almost nothing. I wish the mp3 pocket was bigger, can barely fit iPhone into it, but my iPod nano fits easily, the exterior pockets are raised for access when you have a harness on, the welded hood is fantastic and I find I use the pit zips all the time.

Water rolls off like elephant ears and even though it has no proper insulation, I am comfortable, even when I just have a simple shirt on underneath and it is -5C out.

I'm about to take it skiing in the San Juan's, we'll see how it does, but I'm very happy with it. Best shell I've ever owned. Not to mention quite fashionable.