Mountain Hardwear Transition Zip L/S

I'm an avid technical trail runner. I bought this…

Fabric: windstopper softshell

I'm an avid technical trail runner. I bought this shirt/jacket for cooler rainy days. As I don't like to run with a rain jacket that has a hood attached, I found this product to be ideal for those rain, snow or wind filled days on the trail or around town, even in the house.

It fits very well, is soft and comfortable inside, yet windproof and great water resistance outside (I haven't been wet while wearing it). The sleeves are a great fit as I am quite tall. I take this with me most days or keep it in my pack. Wore it camping underneath another rain jacket during a torrential downpour and stayed dry.

Good product and well made. Dries quickly.

Mountain Hardwear Transition Zip L/S

The Transition Zip L/S has been discontinued.

The Mountain Hardwear Transition Zip L/S is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 17, 2010 at CampSaver.com.

"Lazy. And Damn Good Looking"—Meet Andy, Backpacker, Geographer, Reviewer of the Month

Black Rock Gear The Original Review