Mountain Hardwear Transition Zip T - Men's

Please, please, please Mtn Hardwear reintroduce this…

Summary

Please, please, please Mtn Hardwear reintroduce this windshirt into your product line. This is the best piece of clothing gear I have EVER owned. If they were still manufactured, I would probably buy three of them.

Pros

• Simple
  • Warm
  • DURABLE

Cons

• NONE

Please Mtn Hardwear, fire up the machine and crank these out again. Props to the Peeps that manufactured and designed this. It was MADE IN THE USA!!!!!!!!!!

I have worn this shirt for over 3 years of outdoor…

I have worn this shirt for over 3 years of outdoor activities. I have used it for running in 30 degree temps to hiking to the top of a 14,000 foot peak. I love being able to pack one base layer shirt for my hiking trips.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Transition Zip T versions

In addition to the 2 men's reviews above, there is 1 review for another version of the Transition Zip T. Read all reviews »

Mountain Hardwear Men's Transition Zip T

The Men's Transition Zip T has been discontinued.

The Mountain Hardwear Men's Transition Zip T is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

"Lazy. And Damn Good Looking"—Meet Andy, Backpacker, Geographer, Reviewer of the Month

Tepui Expedition Series Gear Bag Review