Mountain Hardwear Wicked Lite Short Sleeve T

Weight 4.2 oz / 120 g
Center Back Length; 27 in / 69 cm
Body Fabric Wicked Taper™ Mesh

I thru-hiked the entire 2,184 miles of the Appalachian…

Summary

I thru-hiked the entire 2,184 miles of the Appalachian Trail wearing this shirt, and it somehow still looks new. If that doesn't speak to its durability, nothing will. It wicks sweat fantastically, it dries super quickly, it is super-soft and lightweight. It's essentially the perfect athletic shirt.

Pros

• Extremely durable
  • Breathable
  • Wicking
  • Quick drying
  • Surprisingly odor resistant
  • Great fit

Cons

• Price, maybe, but it's totally worth it.

First and foremost, let me get this off my chest...I LOVE THIS SHIRT!

As mentioned in the summary, I wore a Mountain Hardwear Wicked Lite shirt for my thru-hike of the Appalachian Trail. I essentially wore it day and night for the better part of 6 months. It is possibly the only piece of gear that I never had a single issue with. Despite the miles and crazy terrain, it still looks new, even the silkscreening looks new, it hasn't faded or worn off which is ridiculous.

It weighs close to nothing, it did a terrific job of wicking many gallons of sweat while drying out before I crawled into my sleeping bag. It also didn't hold odors, which was definitely a blessing on my trip.

I use for during all my athletic pursuits nowadays. Since the snug-ish fit is terrific on me and I love the way it feels against my skin I often wear it when around the house too.

I have owned one of the T-Shirts for a while it is…

Price Paid: $45 AUS

I have owned one of the T-Shirts for a while it is Easily my favorite shirt for summer use. Wicks sweat well, when you take your pack off after say a long climb the sweaty back disappears within minutes.

This is the most comfortable shirt of its kind I have ever used, especially under pack straps--no rubbing and no riding up if you are using a trekking pole.
The sleeves have very well made flat seams on the shoulders, comfortable under pack straps.

The fit is good on me not too loose.

Cons. Can't find another at the moment

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Wicked Lite Short Sleeve T versions

In addition to the 2 men's reviews above, there is 1 review for another version of the Wicked Lite Short Sleeve T. Read all reviews »

Visit Mountain Hardwear's Wicked Lite Short Sleeve T page.

Mountain Hardwear Wicked Lite T-Shirt Short Sleeve for MenThe Mountain Hardwear Wicked Lite T-Shirt Short Sleeve for Men is the ideal accessory for all your mountaineering activities. This t-shirt keeps you cool and fresh in hot and humid weather, thanks to its fast drying fabric. For odor control, this shirt has an antimicrobial finish. The flat-lock seam construction helps to eliminate chafing for greater comfort. This t-shirt keeps you safe during night treks, due to the reflective trim for an enhanced visibility. The MHW classic wicking tee is ideal for any outdoor activity, whether it's a hiking adventure or for every day use. This t-shirt is available in many different colors for you to choose the one you like best. The Mountain Hardwear Wicked Lite T-Shirt Short Sleeve for Men is a must-have addition to your casual wardrobe.

- SunnySports

On Sale. Mountain Hardwear Men's Wicked Lite SS T FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Men's Wicked Lite Short Sleeve T Wicking, fast drying fabric Antimicrobial finish controls odor Flat-lock seam construction eliminates chafe Reflective trim for visibility SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear Men's Wicked Lite Short Sleeve T Standard Fit Average Weight: 4 oz / 122 g Center Back: 28in. / 71 cm Body: Wicked Taper SD (100% polyester)

Get your work out on in the early morning with the Wicked Lite Short Sleeve tee from Mountain Hardwear. Just like it's name suggests, this shirt is incredibly lightweight and has a flat-lock seam construction that won't rub or cause chaffing. Now get out there! PRODUCT FEATURES: Wicking, fast drying fabric Antimicrobial finish controls odor Flat-lock seam construction eliminates chafe Reflective trim for visibility Fabric: Wicked Taper SD

- Appalachian Outdoors

Mountain Hardwear's Wicked Lite Short Sleeve T is whisper-light, wicking and fast drying. Natural, Chitosan anti-microbial treatment controls odor in this athletic tee.

- CampSaver.com