Mountain Hardwear Wicked Lite Short Sleeve T

Weight 2.6 oz / 74 g
Center Back Length 24.5 in / 62 cm

This is a great shirt for hiking.! It is lightweight,…

Summary

This is a great shirt for hiking.! It is lightweight, wicking, and comfortable. It is my go-to 3 season hiking shirt. I wear it March-November.

Pros

• Wicking
  • Does not chafe
  • Dries very quickly
  • Comes in nice colors
  • Flattering fit

Cons

• Snug fit
  • Slightly overpriced
  • Snags easily

I wear a medium in this shirt, as well as most other shirts. It is true to size, but is a little snug. It is a nice length at 24.5" in the back center. I am 5'4", so it hangs nicely on me.

This shirt is very breathable. It is so lightweight that you barely even notice it. It wicks very well. It does not stick to the skin and it dries very quickly. I have worn it on many summer hikes and it performed extremely well. One thing that I really like about it is that it does not soak out quickly. Some shirts that claim to be wicking and soak very quickly and stick to the skin.

I typically try my best to pack minimally and eliminate bringing anything extra, if I can help it. This shirt is so light that I don't even notice an extra one for the next day!

I have definitely put this shirt to the test. I have eight of them! I wear it hiking, running, to the gym, disc golfing, and basically in any outdoor activity. I also own a long sleeved one. I will say that it can snag easier than cotton. All of mine have held up well over the past three-four years that I have worn them.

Near The Devil's Postpile, Mammoth Lakes, CA, June 2011

Yosemite, June 2011

On the way to Mt. Leconte, GSMNP June 2012

Grayson Highlands SP, VA, July 2012

Overall, this is a great shirt for hiking. It is great spring, summer, and fall!

Rick-Pittsburgh

Nice review Ashleigh.

Nice, Ashleigh!

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Wicked Lite Short Sleeve T versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the Wicked Lite Short Sleeve T. Read all reviews »

Visit Mountain Hardwear's Wicked Lite Short Sleeve T page.

Whether you're running, biking, hiking, or just out and about in the sun, the technical Mountain Hardwear Wicked Lite Short Sleeve T will keep you dry and cool! Ultralight and odor resistant, you can live in this shirt all summer long! Wicking, fast drying fabric Natural Chitosan antimicrobial finish controls odor Flat-lock seam construction eliminates chafe Semi-Fitted

- OMCgear

Running across a sun-bleached valley is way more comfortable when you don't have to feel sweat-soaked. Wear the Mountain Hardwear Women's Wicked Lite T-Shirt and enjoy the beautiful scenery without the wetness. Wicked Taper SD fabric wicks moisture quickly so you stay dry while you run, and Mountain Hardwear added an antimicrobial finish so the fabric stays fresh after multiple extended uses. Flatlock seams reduce bulk when you pair this shirt with a daypack, and a reflective trim keeps you visible to oncoming traffic after the sun sets.

Whisper-light, wicking and fast drying. Natural, Chitosan anti-microbial treatment controls odor in this athletic short sleeve T.FeaturesWicking, fast drying fabricNatural Chitosan antimicrobial finish controls odorFlat-lock seam construction eliminates chafeImported Our most popular short sleeve wicking T. Lightweight and comfortable.Apparel Fit Semi-FittedWeight 2.6 oz. / 74 g.Center Back Length 24.5 / 62 cmMaterialsBody Wicked Taper MeshCloseout

- Second Ascent

On Sale. Mountain Hardwear Women's Wicked Lite T SS Shirt FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Wicked Lite T Short Sleeve Shirt Wicking, fast drying fabric Antimicrobial finish controls odor Flat-lock seam construction eliminates chafe Reflective trim for visibility Imported SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Wicked Lite T Short Sleeve Shirt Semi-Fitted Average Weight: 2.6 oz / 74 g Center Back Length: 24.5in. / 62 cm Body: Wicked Taper Mesh (100% polyester)