This has been a great pack for all around purposes.

Design: top loading
Size: 1000 cu.in.
Number of Pockets: 2
Max. Load Carried: 25-28lbs
Height of Owner: 6'

This has been a great pack for all around purposes. I used to not like fanny packs at all till I got this one. I mainly use it to haul my textbooks around campus. It holds about 2 textbooks and 1 three ring binder. It has an organization pocket and 2 mesh side water bottle pockets which will hold 32 oz. Nalgene bottls. I also use the strapettes to help support the pack. The hip straps are padded with mesh stuff and it has a big back pad. the construction of the hip belts sort of curve upward to help it wrap around your torso. Even full of text books it rides fairly nice if you fiddle with the delta strap things. However the top still flops away from my back.

The construction is very sturdy which is important to me. The material used is high quality. Bottom line is that it's more comfortable than a regular day pack.