Pros: Sturdy construction. Water resistant. Two Nalgenes…
Price Paid: it was a gift but i suspect around $100
- Sturdy construction.
- Water resistant.
- Two Nalgenes fit in each side pocket.
- Front pocket converts to day pack.
- Zipper down the front makes stuff in the bottom accessible.
- Very comfortable.
- Lots of space (perhaps too much).
- Hydration compatible.
- The buckles that secure the lid connect to the bottom of the back panel instead straight down which makes it awkward. Easily fixed with scissors and a needle.
- The lid hangs awkwardly of the front when the pack is not full.
- If you unzip the lid pocket while the pack is leaned against a tree, everything falls out.
Where to Buy
Help support this site by making your next gear purchase through one of the links above. Click a link, buy what you need, and the seller will contribute a portion of the purchase price to support Trailspace's independent gear reviews.
ULA Equipment Catalyst
Kelty Red Cloud 110
$135 - $229
Arc'teryx Altra 75
Gregory Whitney 95
Deuter Aircontact 75+10
$224 - $299
Osprey Aether 85
$248 - $309
Gregory Baltoro 75
$240 - $329
Gregory Baltoro 85
$280 - $349