This pack is everything I could ever want in a pack.

Size: 70.5
Number of Pockets: about 4
Max. Load Carried: about 60 kilograms
Height of Owner: 5'11''

This pack is everything I could ever want in a pack. The detachable daypack and U zipper opening are the features that made my choice of this backpack,and, after using it and observing other backpacks on a 3 week trip through Europe, I know why.

The U zipper kept my bag more organized and compact,and cut my searching and packing time in half. Saw a few top loader get frustrated searching and just dump their whole pack out, Yikes! The small detachable daypack was perfect for my camera, local language dictionary, sweater and/or poncho, and a camelback system with room to spare.

I have no complaints other than some of the straps hung quite a bit due to their ability to become ridiculously large. I just cut them and have had had no fraying problems.

Great pack.

I give this bad boy four stars because it's my first…

I give this bad boy four stars because it's my first real backcountry bag... I don't have any complaints other than my brother keeps taking it from me, but other than that I love this little guy :)