Mountainsmith Cross Country 3.0

This pack is everything I could ever want in a pack.

Size: 70.5
Number of Pockets: about 4
Max. Load Carried: about 60 kilograms
Height of Owner: 5'11''

This pack is everything I could ever want in a pack. The detachable daypack and U zipper opening are the features that made my choice of this backpack,and, after using it and observing other backpacks on a 3 week trip through Europe, I know why.

The U zipper kept my bag more organized and compact,and cut my searching and packing time in half. Saw a few top loader get frustrated searching and just dump their whole pack out, Yikes! The small detachable daypack was perfect for my camera, local language dictionary, sweater and/or poncho, and a camelback system with room to spare.

I have no complaints other than some of the straps hung quite a bit due to their ability to become ridiculously large. I just cut them and have had had no fraying problems.

Great pack.

I give this bad boy four stars because it's my first…

I give this bad boy four stars because it's my first real backcountry bag... I don't have any complaints other than my brother keeps taking it from me, but other than that I love this little guy :)

Mountainsmith Cross Country 3.0

The Cross Country 3.0 has been discontinued.

The Mountainsmith Cross Country 3.0 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 12, 2014 at CampSaver.com.