Mountainsmith Cross Country 3.0

This pack is everything I could ever want in a pack.

Size: 70.5
Number of Pockets: about 4
Max. Load Carried: about 60 kilograms
Height of Owner: 5'11''

This pack is everything I could ever want in a pack. The detachable daypack and U zipper opening are the features that made my choice of this backpack,and, after using it and observing other backpacks on a 3 week trip through Europe, I know why.

The U zipper kept my bag more organized and compact,and cut my searching and packing time in half. Saw a few top loader get frustrated searching and just dump their whole pack out, Yikes! The small detachable daypack was perfect for my camera, local language dictionary, sweater and/or poncho, and a camelback system with room to spare.

I have no complaints other than some of the straps hung quite a bit due to their ability to become ridiculously large. I just cut them and have had had no fraying problems.

Great pack.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Cross Country 3.0 versions

In addition to the 1 unisex review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Cross Country 3.0. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used a Mountainsmith Unisex Cross Country 3.0, please share your experience.

Mountainsmith Unisex Cross Country 3.0

The Unisex Cross Country 3.0 has been discontinued.

The Mountainsmith Unisex Cross Country 3.0 is not available from the stores we monitor.