Mountainsmith Cross Country 3.0 - Unisex

This pack is everything I could ever want in a pack.

Size: 70.5
Number of Pockets: about 4
Max. Load Carried: about 60 kilograms
Height of Owner: 5'11''

This pack is everything I could ever want in a pack. The detachable daypack and U zipper opening are the features that made my choice of this backpack,and, after using it and observing other backpacks on a 3 week trip through Europe, I know why.

The U zipper kept my bag more organized and compact,and cut my searching and packing time in half. Saw a few top loader get frustrated searching and just dump their whole pack out, Yikes! The small detachable daypack was perfect for my camera, local language dictionary, sweater and/or poncho, and a camelback system with room to spare.

I have no complaints other than some of the straps hung quite a bit due to their ability to become ridiculously large. I just cut them and have had had no fraying problems.

Great pack.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Cross Country 3.0 versions

In addition to the 1 unisex review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Cross Country 3.0. Read all reviews »

Mountainsmith Cross Country 3.0

The Unisex Cross Country 3.0 has been discontinued.

The Mountainsmith Cross Country 3.0 is not available from the stores we monitor.

DeLorme inReach SE Review