Mountainsmith Cross Country II

I have climbed many mountains in Monatana and Nevada…

Max. Load Carried: 70 lbs
Height of Owner: 6 foot

I have climbed many mountains in Monatana and Nevada and I never once had any problem carry loads of 50-70 lbs with this pack for many extended trips and I have lugged it up to 11000 feet with no trouble. All in all if you are looking for a pack that can do anything in the outdoors this is the one.

just bought this bag and so far it seems to be made…

Design: front-loading internal
Size: 5000 cubic inches
Number of Pockets: 3
Max. Load Carried: 65
Height of Owner: 5'8" 170 lbs

just bought this bag and so far it seems to be made of solid materials and strong craftsmanship. The fact that I can acces my things from the front (as opposed to the top ony!) is really convenient. The front pocket detaches and becomes a day pack for peakbaggng. The cool thing is that instead of a fanny pack it has two mini shoulder straps built into the day pack/front pocket--so you actually have a mini backpack. Solid construction and great features from a solid company! I am yet to take it on an outing but I'm sure it will be fine. And @ 5 lbs. it is not bad for 5000 ci. I will post again after my trip. Brian.

Mountainsmith Cross Country II

The Cross Country II has been discontinued.

The Mountainsmith Cross Country II is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 26, 2006 at Moosejaw.

If you're looking for a new expedition pack (4,500+ cu in), check out the best reviewed current models.