Mountainsmith Crossroad

Mountainsmith Crossroad NOT RECOMMENDED. After two…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Mountainsmith Crossroad NOT RECOMMENDED. After two weeks of heavy use started to rip at stress point on top by zippers of main compartment. Now I have five-inch tear along seam where the two materials meet.

• Fail

• Stress failure

See summary above.

Enough said.

Doesn't Mountainsmith have a lifetime warranty? I haven't used it because everything I have gotten from them has been pretty solid, but a seam can easily come apart if the sewer misses a stitch or some other small error or defect.

I've had this bag for at least 10 years now. Using…

Price Paid: ?????

I've had this bag for at least 10 years now. Using it for absolutely everything; for books in college, day hikes,  plane carry on.....the list goes on. The construction is great, everything works and nothing has ever broken.

Basically if you can find this bag buy it.