Mountainsmith Dog Trippin Large Kit

This is an amazing kit and what a deal. I bought this…

This is an amazing kit and what a deal. I bought this kit for my austalian shepherd and it works great.

The pack fits great and is very voluminous. The bowls work great but I usually only use them for car camping and the bed always goes in the dogs pack.

We have put this pack through the ringer and it held up very well. I sprayed the pack w/ silicone waterproof and it has kept everything dry through a few full submersions granted they were quick.  The pack is good for giving your dog a little extra workout on daily walks as well.

This was my second dog pack from Mountainsmith, the other has been going strong for 3 seasons of hiking it is a little tattered but still reflective and waterproof.

I forgot the leash. This is the best leash I have owned and I have been trying to find one by itself but can't. The length can be easily changed and it is very easy to attach your dog to something when going in a store etc.

Just try to find all these items separate for less and you will not, especially this quality.

If you've owned or used a Mountainsmith Dog Trippin Large Kit, please share your experience.

Mountainsmith Dog Trippin Large Kit

The Dog Trippin Large Kit has been discontinued.

The Mountainsmith Dog Trippin Large Kit is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 9, 2011 at RockCreek.

If you're looking for a new dog pack, check out the best reviewed current models.