Mountainsmith Kodiak 0

Great beginner bag. Though a little bulky and heavy,…

Great beginner bag. Though a little bulky and heavy, it does keep me very warm. Have a little problem with the pillow pocket on the outside of the bag. Also the grippers on the reverse side of the bag do keep me on my pad, but can get you twisted inside the bag if you roll around a lot when you sleep like I do.

The neon orange inside doubles as an emergency signal. Stuff sack is not bad if you reinforce all the seams. Water Resistance is questionable, but all in all I have enjoyed using this bag. It does run on the long side, and regular would probably fit up to 6'6".

CLOSEOUTS . Mountainsmith's Kodiak 0 F sleeping bag assures sweet dreams after an exhausting day of hiking. Zip pockets for flashlight, glasses and water bottle Full-length anti-snag zippers Sturdy, moisture-resistant fabric Anti-slip bottom Pillow pocket Mummy style Zipper: Two-way Rated to: 0 F Fits to: 6'4 Girth (shoulder/foot): 34/19 Stuff size: 17- x11 Weight: 5 lb. 14 oz. Fabric: 210 T ripstop polyester CLOSEOUTS . China. See our Family Camping 101 Guide

- Sierra Trading Post

Mountainsmith Kodiak 0

The Kodiak 0 has been discontinued.

The Mountainsmith Kodiak 0 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 29, 2008 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new 3-season (0° to 32°f) sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.