This is a great pack if you're looking for a daypack…

Design: recycled
Max. Load Carried: 40
Height of Owner: 5'4"

This is a great pack if you're looking for a daypack that's more versatile than just a smaller version of the potato-sack type internal frame pack. The capacity is definitely large enough to get you through an overnight trip if you don't overpack.

I've been happy with mine from day one- the things that sold me this pack were the "shovel pocket" which can hold literally anything, especially things that are an odd size or are wet. Also, the welt pockets on the upper side corners are a feature usually saved for larger packs are a handy addition to this daypack.

Finally, the fit for a woman my size - I'm 5'4", but I have a very short torso was better than the more expensive Kelty Redwing, which I was also considering.

The only con I have experienced so far was that I would have liked the typical snap-clasp compression straps as opposed to those that just loosen would be the only thing I would change.

Great product, I will be buying from Mountainsmith again. Also, I got the Recycled version- how cool! The fabrics used to be plastic bottles - saweeet.