Mountainsmith Nitro Tent

This is the best 2-person tent I've ever owned. Love…

Design: 3 season, freestanding
Ease of Setup: brainless

This is the best 2-person tent I've ever owned. Love the easy set up- color coding, only 2 poles, snap tight fasteners. Love the 6 pockets inside, the 2 doors, the night sky views thru the no-see-um mesh. Love that I can sit up straight inside (I'm almost 6 ft tall). Love the huge vestibules at either door.

I've put this tent thru the ringer, so to speak- alpine to desert camping (sharp rocks to sand and goat head thistles) and it's still getting complements from everyone who gets in. Now, if only it were hot pink...

CLOSEOUTS . Explore for days or weeks with your backpacking partner when you have Mountainsmith's Nitro tent. Access is made easier with two doors and integrated vestibules outside of each to protect both sets of boots. Reinforcement in key wear areas to prevent ripping Large interior pockets for gear Easy clip assembly 2-person, 3-season Floor: 96- x42 , 28 sq.ft. Height: 42 Stuff size: 20x6 Weight: 6 lb. 4 oz. Material: Polyester, two folding aluminum poles CLOSEOUTS . China. See our Family Camping 101 Guide Visit our Tent Buying Guide

- Sierra Trading Post

Mountainsmith Nitro Tent

The Nitro Tent has been discontinued.

The Mountainsmith Nitro Tent is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 11, 2008 at Sierra Trading Post.