Less than 2 lbs, stuffs into a sack the size of a…

Design: mummy
Fill: 700 fill down
Temperature Rating: 15 degrees F
Weight: 1lb 13oz

Less than 2 lbs, stuffs into a sack the size of a 5 lb bag of sugar, warm, comfortable, inside of the bag is made of a material that temps you to sleep naked.

What else can I say about this bag? I love the thing. I would buy one for my mother!

I bought this bag used as my first ultralight piece…

Design: mummy
Fill: 750
Temperature Rating: 15
Weight: 2 lbs

I bought this bag used as my first ultralight piece of kit. It is just that, ultralight. It weighs two pounds, and is really lofty. I carried it on a 20-day high mountain treck this summer and it performed perfectly. I used it for the first five days as a quilt over two people, and we were both completly warm. A pound each is not bag. When my wife went home I used it alone, which was nice as I didn't have her to keep me warm. I sleep under a tarp, and it rained every night. Not much of a dwr, the shell will feel damp from morning dew, but the down never got wet, and it would dry in the sun in about 15 minutes. It puffs up pretty quickly, which is nice, as I had to stuff it every day. the coldest night was around 30 and I was toasty in a tee shirt and wind pants. On a cold night where trees soaked the shell (didn't put up my tarp), I laid my synthetic jacket over me, and slept fine. The hood is a little big, but super warm, as is the foot box. Overall a nice sleeping bag, not as nice as a marmot but for the price i'm happy with it.