Very roomy and comfortable and light weight. Packs…

Summary

Very roomy and comfortable and light weight. Packs away very nicely and is very easy to set up. Is great for any weather and very sturdy.

Pros

• Easy setup
  • Weather proof

Cons

• The door has mesh, but it isn't s separate layer

The setup is excellent and sets up in about a minute or two. All the poles are easy to snap in and they are very sturdy so they don't end up coming undone when you move on.

The stability in the wind storm that we endured, the tent was very sturdy. It barely moves if you set it up right and is most comfortable during the storm.

The tent doesn't leak at all and is very nice to be in. The sides never leaked and it is great in the rain as long as you have the rain fly on.

The room is very good for a three-person tent. I have a dog and my dad and sister always love to come backpacking and camping with this tent.

The storage is nice because you can put it at the end of the tent or outside under the rain fly. It packs up very nicely and is very light.

Have had the tent for a while and it has been through some tough wind storms and all of the tent with all of its features are very durable and reliable. I am very satisfied with this tent and it is the best three-person tent I have owned.

Wow, that is light for a 3-person tent. Of course, I'd spread the weight out among the 3 backpackers. :) Any pictures to add?

Wonderful tent! Having been in Boy Scouts for many…

Source: bought via a "pro deal"

Summary

Wonderful tent!

Pros

• Everything!

Cons

• Perhaps the color? Even that doesn't bother me.

Having been in Boy Scouts for many years and majoring in Wilderness Leadership in college, I have used many different styles and brands of tents — this one blows all of them away hands down. I also have worked in Outdoor Retail for the past 4 years and I have used it backpacking and front country car camping and have always been pleased. Great job, MSR!

The headroom is great and setup is very easy. Great bang for your buck!

SOLID. Great multi-purpose tent, covers all bases…

Source: bought via a "pro deal"

Summary

SOLID. Great multi-purpose tent, covers all bases for outdoor activities for those who want a little more room than a two-person.

Pros

• Easy setup
  • Waterproof
  • Durable, so far
  • Great venting
  • Epic stargazing when fly is removed!

Cons

• A little heavy to backpack with

Word up to the folks at MSR. Solid product, and has yet to do me wrong.

The Elixir 3-man covers all my bases, and is much more cost friendly than the Hubba Hubba. I have used the tent  for two seasons now extensively and nothing has failed as of yet. Mostly used on the West coast of Canada and the mountains of the interior. The tent is a little heavy for backpacking I will admit, but it's not gunna break your back.

Setup is super easy, with colour coding for poles and fly. Ventilation is solid, and I am yet to have any problems with condensation. Slept in a few storms and this puppy has keep my buns nice and dry.

It's got room for the crew, the dog can come too.

Have a nice!

Welcome to Trailspace, Eloc. Thanks for the review! Do you have any pictures of your Elixir you could show others in your review?

Eloc Uihwet

Next time im out ill snap a few!

Thanks, Eloc!