I am a women and own both the men's and women's version…

Price Paid: $269 for the Mens'; Got the Ladies on sale for about $180!

I am a women and own both the men's and women's version of this shoe. If the binding released on you, pull it tighter next time and make sure the strap is seated all the way down into the catch pin!

I wear only these MSR's on my adventures. Nothing else grips the snow like these shoes. Friends with other brands end up with ice encrusted teeth and no grip at all! I have used my MSR's in all kinds of conditions and they have NEVER disappointed. Traction like driving with studded tires.

Comfortable as my favorite hiking boots. EASY on and off.

In my opinion, any other shoe is just a waste of money. Invest in the best. You will not be disappointed.

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Lightning Axis versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 4 reviews for other versions of the Lightning Axis. Read all reviews »