I love these poles. I take them with me every time…

I love these poles. I take them with me every time I head to the trails. I was skeptical that trekking polls would make that much difference in my hiking experience, but they add stability and I think they help my endurance too.

These poles are easy to use and adjust. The twist lock design is easy to use and they've never slipped on me.

The carbon-fiber material makes them super light weight.

These were my first pair of poles, and I realized…

These were my first pair of poles, and I realized how good they were only later when I bought a pair of Komperdells. These poles never collapse. The primary downfall of these poles is that the locking mechanism can rust, which can make it near impossible to get the poles to lock as they get older. I'm sure this problem can be overcome with better pole care.

MSR OverLand Carbon

The MSR OverLand Carbon is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 30, 2012 at Backcountry.com.

Keen Men's Voyageur Review