Nalgene 16 oz Wide Mouth Lexan

These Nalgene water bottles are the best I have ever…

These Nalgene water bottles are the best I have ever used they are tough & durable. I have dropped them down stairs on rocks they have let them freeze by accident in the winter and in the freezer for that ice cold drink on the trail I have thawed them out by the fire. All with no repercussions of the structural integrity of the bottle there just like a Timex “they tack a licking but keep on ticking“ if you remember that commercial.

The 1 pt version fits inside of my snow peak 300 double wall cup and all of my utensils fit in side of it. All allowing me to save space in my pack as well as using it for drink mixes or a measuring cup for cooking dehydrated meals etc.

I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

Nalgene 16 oz Wide Mouth Lexan

The 16 oz Wide Mouth Lexan has been discontinued.

The Nalgene 16 oz Wide Mouth Lexan is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 7, 2008 at Backcountry.com.

Review Your Gear to Win Therm-a-Rest Sleep System