Nalgene 16 oz Wide Mouth Tritan

Nalgene 16 oz wide mouth tritan is ideal as an middle…

Price Paid: 12 EU

Summary

Nalgene 16 oz wide mouth tritan is ideal as an middle capacity bottle. If, like me, you're looking for a bottle to take on your daily adventures (either on your office or on nature) this one won't disappoint you.

Pros

• Easy to clean
  • Extremely tough
  • Hygienic (no odor)
  • BPA free
  • Very portable

Cons

• None I can remember

I've used this bottle every day for more than a year and I never got complaints about it.

So based on my experience i will tell what are the most important features on my opinion:

• The wide mouth makes it easy to clean, wich is important to keep the bottle hygienic (the narrow mouths bottles I had where constantly getting odor and were very hard to clean).
  • The 16 oz capacity is perfect to me, since I take this bottle everyday to university, it isn't too big nor small, making it a perfect size to use on my daily life, and short hikes. (if you want a bottle just for outdoor, the higher capacity one might be better, the 16 oz is better for short hikes where you don't need much water, don't forget hydratation is fundamental)
  • About durability, mine got a few scratches but nothing serious, it will be around for the years to come, it is built of a tough, extremely durable material in wich you can rely to withstand daily abuse, this bottle is built to last.
  • And it is BPA free.

So if you're looking for a portable, durable bottle to use daily I would recommend this one.

If you've owned or used a Nalgene 16 oz Wide Mouth Tritan, please share your experience.