Nebo Sports Blue Moose -10

I did an overnight campout with the scouts and other…

Design: rectangular
Fill: I know it's not down and I know it's better than down.
Temperature Rating: -10
Weight: ?
Price Paid: Can't remember. Found it on ebay.

I did an overnight campout with the scouts and other leaders in February. They all slept in tents, but I slept out under the stars. The next morning I noticed frost around the head of my sleeping bad. Everyone, including the leaders, complained how hard it was to sleep because it was so cold.

I slept great. I was warm and comfy the whole night. One of the leaders was so impressed, he went home and right then ordered a Nebo -10 mummy and is very happy with it. It's a big bag but I can still strap it on top of my back pack frame and hike for hours.

Thank you, Nebo.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Blue Moose -10 versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the Blue Moose -10. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used a Nebo Sports Men's Blue Moose -10, please share your experience.

Nebo Sports Men's Blue Moose -10

No price on record.

The Nebo Sports Men's Blue Moose -10 is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new cold weather synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.