Hi there, I've owned this model for about two years…

Design: Moose
Fill: Nylon
Temperature Rating: +10 degrees
Weight: 4 lbs.

Hi there,

I've owned this model for about two years now. It is a fabulous sleeping bag. We went camping last minute in late autumn in Northern Maine and ended up in a rain storm. When we woke up, we found ourselves in two inch standing water inside our tent. But thanks to NEBO, we awoke cozy, warm, and dry, while the rest of our tent and hiking gear was soaked.

I hike with this in my pack all the time. It has 4lbs of fill weight that even I can take anywhere. I am 5'6, 120lbs. It can zip to my boyfriend's sleeping bag in seconds and is the most rugged sleeping bag I've ever owned. Is the definition of waterproof!!!

I would and do take this sleeping bag for everything. Just really not recommended for summer travel as you will DIE of overheating in this bag. It is no joke!!!

Hope this helps.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Blue Moose -10 versions

In addition to the 1 unisex review above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the Blue Moose -10. Read all reviews »