New Wave Enviro 600ml Flip N' Sip

This is a fantastic bottle. I won't drink out of plastic…

This is a fantastic bottle. I won't drink out of plastic and glass is just too heavy and (I'm prone to dropping my bottle) so Stainless Steel is my best option.

The only problem has been the caps on the bottles. I'd either have to unscrew the cap and drink out of it or, I'd have to just suck dribbles out until I'm blue in the face. But the Flip n' Sip Cap on this New Wave Enviro 600ml bottle is awesome. I can open it with one hand and it has the BEST WATER FLOW on any Stainless Steel Water Bottle I've owned.

The walls are extra thick as well, I've already dropped it twice and there isn't a scratch or a dent. I highly reccomend this bottle to anyone!

600ml-Sports-cap-for-websites.jpg

If you've owned or used a New Wave Enviro 600ml Flip N' Sip, please share your experience.

New Wave Enviro 600ml Flip N' Sip

The New Wave Enviro 600ml Flip N' Sip is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new water bottle, check out the best reviewed current models.