Nike ACG Rongbuk GTX

These are some of the more comfortable "athletic"…

Materials: Mesh, gore-tex leather
Use: Very Versatile. I wear them to the office often.
Break-in Period: almost none
Weight: 12 oz
Price Paid: $50 Kohls

These are some of the more comfortable "athletic" shoes I have ever worn, with or without socks. They are fairly light weight and have very good arch support. They also breath well and cushion the feet either when walking or standing in place.

I don't do a lot of hiking, but I did use these on some rocky trails in Hawaii with no problems whatsoever. They get fantastic traction in grass, even if it is damp. They work so well, that I am now using them as golf shoes since they are more comfortable that most all golf shoes and I actually slip less believe it or not.

The only issue I have had so far is that 1 of the eyelet rings has broken out of the shoe already. The eyelet hole is still fine so it isn't a problem, but worthy of note.

David Johns

Hike your way through slippery-wet terrain in the Nike ACG Rongbuk GTX Hiking Shoe for Men, designed with waterproof Gore-Tex technology and sticky footing to help keep your feet safe, dry and comfortable on the trails or in the city.

- Altrec Outdoors refers to the men's version

Nike ACG Rongbuk GTX

The ACG Rongbuk GTX has been discontinued.

The Nike ACG Rongbuk GTX is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 30, 2010 at Altrec Outdoors.