I love these shoes, my only wish is that Nike would…

Materials: Mens' low hiking shoe
Use: all around foot travel
Break-in Period: About 10 to20 days
Weight: light

I love these shoes, my only wish is that Nike would start making them again. If anyone knows if they plan on making them again let this page know because me and my friend at Team Phat Chance (Mt. Biking Team in Franklin, N.H.) would love to know. We all need new ones.

Thanks, Bigie M

Very light and comfortable, but I blew out the side…

Materials: Leather/fabric
Use: light hiking/scrambling
Break-in Period: none
Weight: light
Price Paid: $80 ?

Very light and comfortable, but I blew out the side seams on both shoes quickly. In fact, first shoe was after about 1 week of very light day-hiking. Have restitched them and haven't had any problems there since then. Also, soles grip poorly when wet. Not waterproof (even when treated) because of the ventilation holes, but reasonably breathable

I will not buy Nikes again for serious "outdoor" anything until durability is greatly improved.

I've gone through three pair of the low top models.

Materials: Leather / fabric
Use: Ligh hiking, all around wear
Break-in Period: None / minimal
Weight: relatively light
Price Paid: $75 (US)

I've gone through three pair of the low top models. On solid inclined surfaces they tend to slip if you're not careful. They are not waterproof, but do breathe OK (could be a little better). They seem to hold up pretty well.

I find them comfortable to wear with pretty good arch support (I pronate badly and have M width). The earlier generations seemed to be true M width, but the latest seems to run just a little bit wider. All in all, I'll replace these with the same unless I find something better.