Good trail running shoe. I average 20-30 miles a week.

Good trail running shoe. I average 20-30 miles a week. My runs always start with a couple miles of pavement before I hit the trail. This shoe has showed good heel cushioning and okay fore foot cushion.

I have yet to find a trail running shoe that has good fore foot cushion, I've tried North Face Ultra 102s (horrible) and a couple of Montrails (horrible) and the Nike Assail has the best comfort, but I still wish it had more cushion in the fore foot. After 10-15 miles of running my fore feet are sore (not killing though) from the pounding.

I have road shoes I can run all day with little pain, and I hope somebody designs a trail runner with road shoe comfort. So this is the best trail shoe I have tried yet!

Great shoe for the price. You can put a lot of miles…

Great shoe for the price. You can put a lot of miles on these shoes and your feet don't hurt or heat up. Not as light as some other running shoes, but the durability is unmatched.