Thank God I only paid $50. These boots are horrible.

Materials: Synthetic leather
Use: regular/rough hiking
Break-in Period: months
Weight: 3lbs?

Thank God I only paid $50. These boots are horrible. The styling is a little funky, but I'm not an image-type guy, so I went with it. One my first trip with them I lost several chunks of rubber from the soles -- after a six hour hike!

The rubber is WAY TOO SOFT!! I wouldn't have noticed the missing rubber hadn't I wiped off the blood - which leads me to comfort. At first they feel okay, but 20 minutes into my hike I knew I was in trouble. I had blood everywhere after 2 hours - heels, toes, everywhere. I can't see breaking them in any time soon. I'll have to wear a roll of tape next time. I do not recommend these boots. I even wrote to Nike about them and sold my Nike stock. They're that bad.

Michael Jordan could never skywalk in these. Because…

Materials: Synth leather
Use: rough trail
Break-in Period: Months

Michael Jordan could never skywalk in these. Because his feet would have been bloody stumps. These boots are the worst form of torture known to man. My heels were scraped raw, even when taped. No roll at all. The tread was probably produced by Firestone. Special no cushion insole for excruciating pain. Give these Italians the thumbs down. Oh yeah, they are extremely ugly in real life.