Nike Air Teocalli GTX

They are my number 1 choice for sloppy and cold weather…

Materials: XCR
Use: Trail and road running, snowshoeing
Break-in Period: 70 miles
Weight: 185

They are my number 1 choice for sloppy and cold weather trail and even road running. I also snowshoe in the winter and it is my shoe of choice to strap in to my snowshoes. The shoes are very stable and keep my feet warm and dry. When I learned Nike was discontinuing production, I got online and ordered two pairs to hold in reserve. I am anxious to try the new Teocalli model.

Living in Michigan, we get lots of slop and these…

Materials: gore tex
Use: trail running, hiking, day to day
Break-in Period: none

Living in Michigan, we get lots of slop and these are great to be able to run in the snow, rain, sleet, and muck in general. Very supportive and very comfortable. I wear them for day-to-day comfort as well as pounding the back 40 on trails or even hiking. If you're a trail runner or hiker, these are the shoes for you. Thanks Nike and Gore-Tex.

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Air Teocalli GTX versions

In addition to the 2 men's reviews above, there is 1 review for another version of the Air Teocalli GTX. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used a Nike Men's Air Teocalli GTX, please share your experience.

Nike Men's Air Teocalli GTX

The Men's Air Teocalli GTX has been discontinued.

The Nike Men's Air Teocalli GTX is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 24, 2008 at GearTrade.