Nike Air Teocalli GTX

On the bottom, they say "Winter," but it's all-weather,…

Materials: Gore-Tex
Use: long and short dayhikes, rough trail w/no pack, over wet rock faces
Break-in Period: none

On the bottom, they say "Winter," but it's all-weather, snug-fitting (I usually wear 8s, and these are perfect).

I took my Teocalli XCRs to Costa Rica and stayed high and dry while my boyfriend's shoes turned to mush. I wore them on mountains, on horses, in waterfalls, dirt roads, rock roads, through cloud forests, you name it.

I scrambled up wet, mossy rock faces, off hanging vines, and went rappelling with them, and they stayed tight and grippy on every surface I put them on. I immersed them in streams and rivers and they got cold and damp on the outside up to the ankle, but paired with Fox River AXT socks ($10), I stayed dry -- until the water poured in over the tops (these should be released as a mid-hiker edition and they'd be PERFECT for general hiking shoes). The Nike AIR heel cushion was comfortable and conforming to rock-faces, and the front were sticky as heck and gripped every-which-way.

These blue-and-greys are attractive enough to wear as everyday shoes, and I'm so glad to have bought them. I paid $70 on clearance at Scheel's and wish I could find another pair! They are completely worth it. I totally plan to wear them in Nebraska slush, mud, and ice this winter.

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Air Teocalli GTX versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the Air Teocalli GTX. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used a Nike Women's Air Teocalli GTX, please share your experience.

Nike Women's Air Teocalli GTX

The Women's Air Teocalli GTX has been discontinued.

The Nike Women's Air Teocalli GTX is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at Altrec Outdoors.