Nike Air Thielsen

I can't say enough about this shoe. I do a lot of…

Use: rough trail
Break-in Period: none
Price Paid: about $90

I can't say enough about this shoe. I do a lot of mountain trail running -- most days of the week and all through the year over dirt, snow, ice patches, loose rock, smoothe boulders, steep uphill and downhill. Before I discovered the Air Thielsens, I would go through trail shoes quickly (2-3 months) before the tread would wear out and I would start to slip and slide a lot.

I bought the Air Thielsens I now own well over a year ago. They are still in great shape. I absolutely love these shoes. I want to get a new pair only because they are just beginning to look a little worn. The tread is still fine! These shoes are just amazing. And they are comfortable and they look cool too. I am just completely blown away by the quality of this shoe.

I jog 2-3 times a-week (5-miles) and had several running…

I jog 2-3 times a-week (5-miles) and had several running shoes, but the Thielsens I bought from "second sole" (shoe store) were different. The comfort, rough look, and this shoe (Thielsen) did not get wet when I was jogging in wet weather, if I remember correctly. It's been about two years since I've tried to purchase this shoe, but the salesman or owner told me that the company does not make Thielsens anymore!!!

If you've owned or used a Nike Air Thielsen, please share your experience.

Nike Air Thielsen

The Air Thielsen has been discontinued.

The Nike Air Thielsen is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at Altrec Outdoors.