Nike Deschutz Guide

I bought this sandal at a mountain shop in Estes Park,…

Materials: cloth & gore-tex
Break-in Period: none

I bought this sandal at a mountain shop in Estes Park, CO - They were in a sale bin. Not sure if they were a "demo" or "trial" sandal. It was 2003 or 2004 and I have not seen them anywhere since. "DESCHUTZ" is on the heel strap. They are the best fitting sports sandal I have had. I can walk for hours in these sandals and they support my arch and are nice fitting. I love them. They are old now and I would like to find another pair???

The amphibious sandal that lives and breathes to be taken out for a walkFeatures:Fully adjustable webbing backing with molded Phylon adds comfort. Morphologically correct, contoured, lightweight Phylon footbed with an injected external heel counter ensures a stable, comfortable foot position in and out of the water. A Vibram wet traction, sticky rubber and lug outsole delivers the best amphibious traction.

- US Outdoor Store

Nike Deschutz Guide

The Deschutz Guide has been discontinued.

The Nike Deschutz Guide is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 14, 2008 at US Outdoor Store.

If you're looking for a new sport sandal, check out the best reviewed current models.